Actions that will be taken in the project:
What we do during the project:
– We open young people up to understanding their emotions and how they affect us in a healthy way.
– We show groups how to use the method to build relationships, resolve conflicts and create an atmosphere in which both parties feel comfortable.
– We tell them about E+ opportunities and activities outside formal education – volunteering, internships, training and international exchanges.
– We help them understand their life goals and their motivation for appropriate activities.
– We encourage young people to live a healthy and stress-free lifestyle without negative emotions.
– We provide participants with concrete skills that are useful in dealing practically with mobbing situations that we may encounter at work in particular.
– We introduce young people to topics such as negative emotions, stress, bullying and job burnout.
– We address the topic of bullying and tolerance among pupils and students.