Duration of the trip:
Try out the volunteer’s glasses
The main goal of the project is establishing closer ties between Lithuanian and Polish youth through volunteering initiatives, shaping the proper attitude of young people towards volunteering, and promoting active leisure time.
During this project, participants will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge about volunteering, improve their skills of getting to know themselves through creative training and “try out” the volunteer’s glasses by participating in volunteer activities.
Eight people from Poland and eight people from Lithuania, aged 13 to 29, will take part in the project. Youth activities will be supported by team leaders.
Activities will develop the following socio-educational factors:
- Participants are going to increase trust in themselves and others;
- They are going to build up skills of cooperation and communication;
- They are going to promote responsibility, tolerance, self-control and independence;
- They will involve youth leaders;
- They will help in constructing a stronger bound among societies;
- They will improve their level of English language.
Organizations engaged in the project:
The project was financed under the Polish – Lithuanian Youth Exchange Fund from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education subsidies.