The wind of change
Project “The wind of change” is a support for the Moldovan third sector in the field of developing NGOs that will involve and activate young people to undertake important social initiatives. In addition to providing participants with theoretical knowledge in the field of formal aspects (legal and financial), we also want to provide practical information on the functioning and development of such an organization, especially in the current pandemic situation, in which office work has been replaced by online work. The project is dedicated to young and ambitious people who are active and eager to work, contributing to local development – primarily informal groups, students and members of young NGOs.
15.12.2021 – 14.07.2022
As part of the project, there will be a one-week visit to Moldova, during which we will conduct the following workshop trainings:
- Conducting social research: tools used for mapping social needs
- Starting an NGO: legal and financial aspects
- Remote organization management and learning Agile/ Scrum/ ROWE/ kanban methodology.
- Workshops on building a voluntary network and social involvement of thematic groups
- Training in e-volunteering, or how to get involved online
- Training in soft skills: leadership
- Training in soft skills: team building
- Training in soft skills: conducting meetings in an interactive way: involving the participants
- Training in soft skills: creating ideas: brainstorming, Six Thinking Hats, the 3 Disney Chairs, design thinking, etc.
- Training: internal communication tools
- External communication tools: creating online image of the organization: using social media, creating a website (WordPress); Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Training in project designing, fundraising and partnership
- Taking local initiatives-opportunities for action
Then there will be a mini-grant competition for non-governmental organizations and informal groups in Moldova, under which we will finance 4 projects.
“MillerniuM” Training and Development Institute
The project is co-financed by the Polish-American Freedom Foundation as part of the RITA program – Region in Transition, implemented by the Education for Democracy Foundation.