The seminar will take place between 16th and 21st July in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. Two participants will represent LEVEL UP and contribute to the project objectives.
This seminar will be useful for many other organisations which have also been affected by the crisis and have not been able to manage the problem while still reaching out to young people and providing proper support to them in their communities. Therefore, the main aim of this seminar is to enhance the competencies of youth workers and organisations in crisis management and enable them to provide proper support to young people they usually work with.
The specific objectives include:
– To deepen European and global realities on the impact of COVID-19 on young people in all communities and what have been the main consequences;
– To explore and discover crisis management for youth work and how to turn it into concrete usual action for all of the organisations and youth workers;
– To involve expert psychologists, sports and meditation coaches to share practices and activities which may be transferred to youth work for the support of young people;
– Sharing good practices among youth workers to support young people in developing resilience and transferring motivation through crisis management skills;
– To exchange tools and high-quality monitoring and evaluation systems to enhance the quality of youth work at the local, regional, national, and international levels;
– To create a Survival toolkit with tips and methods for managing and overcoming crisis for young people and disseminate it to young people with difficulties to equip them consistently.