As part of the project we realise the two-day workshop on video filming and editing.
The first day is devoted to video production and the second day to film post-production. The workshop will take place in a socio-therapeutic daycare centre and will last 4 hours a day. Young people will learn to record videos on the first day.
During this day they will learn:
– types of film frames and correct positioning of a camera
– how to monitor the recorded video shot
– how to work with light
– various cinematographic techniques
– how to record high-quality sound
The second day is devoted to video post-production, i.e. editing the material produced
the day before. Participants will learn modern film editing and cinematic colour grading. During the second day they will learn:
– video project file management
– film editing in a tool of choice (e.g. daVinci Resolve/Avid Media
Composer/Adobe Premiere or other)
– colour correction
– superimposing sound on image
– colour grading