“Feel Good is an innovative project based on a comprehensive approach to the development of schools and institutions cooperating with young people. The project focuses on adapting the existing facilities to the expectations of the future by combining three pillars: ecology and sustainable development, digitization of teaching and learning, and starting intercultural dialogue and integration of excluded groups. The project responds to the needs of the modern world, including the preservation of mental health and well-being of young people, and its goal is to create a safe space for young people.
31.12.2022 – 31.04.2024
Actions that will be taken in the project:
- 3 project meetings
- 1 staff training
- preparation of the “Feel Good” strategy and its implementation in 5 schools
- conducting research and creating a report in 6 languages (national languages of partners and English)
- 2 events disseminating the results of the project
What we do during the project:
- we adapt existing facilities to the requirements of the future by promoting ecological and sustainable development and taking care of the environment,
- we develop digital competencies, including the introduction of “green solutions” and the use of modern tools for teaching and learning,
- we initiate intercultural dialogue and integration of excluded groups, including the fight against hate speech,
- we care about the mental health and well-being of young people by creating a safe and friendly atmosphere in schools and other institutions.
LEVEL UP Association
Yeghvard youth ecological NGO
Asociación Juvenil "Jarrón Club"
Youth Bridges Budapest
The project is co-financed and implemented by the European Union
under the Erasmus+ program.