Source of funding:
This project is funded and implemented by the European Union under the Erasmus+ programme.
The aim of the project
The aim of the project is to increase the knowledge and skills of participants, in the field of mental health and burnout. During the workshops will be discussed the topic of work-life balance and burnout prevention among young people. The project will take place in Sweden and will involve 60 participants from 7 countries. The participants of the project will be young members and volunteers of the partner organizations and youth cooperating with these NGOs interested in the topic of burnout.
Activities to be undertaken in the project:
The project will include a youth exchange during which:
- workshops on the problem of burnout among activists and youth working in the third sector (problems, challenges and solutions)
- yoga sessions
- workshops on the awareness of burnout symptoms
- workshops with elements of physical activity to support mental health
- workshops on scorching organizational structure in NGOs
- workshops on healthy communication in an organization/team
What we do during the project:
- we bring closer the subject of professional burnout
- we promote prevention, which prevents the appearance of symptoms of professional burnout among young people entering the labor market
- we exchange observations, good practices used in various European countries
- we show the symptoms of professional burnout and their effects on our mental and physical health
- we discuss what a burnout organizational structure is
- we promote sport as an element supporting our mental health
- we encourage young people to take up difficult social issues and discuss them with young people from other countries during exchanges and trainings.
GENCLIK MEVSIMI DERNEGI,
Empowerment, Mindfulness and Wellbeing "GO Alive",
San Cesario di Lecce, Italy